Russo - New York Pizzeria Franchise
Own a unique, one-of-a-kind franchise location, under a strong brand umbrella at a lower cost of entry than most competitive brands.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: $464,350 to $1,505,500
- Net Worth Required: $1,000,000
TWO FRANCHISE CONCEPTS. ONE FAMILY.
Ranked No. 25 by Entrepreneur Magazine in the Full-Service Restaurant category of the 2017 Top Food Franchises and named by Nation’s Restaurant News to the 2016 Top 20 Emerging Brands, Russo’s has quickly developed a successful franchise reputation.
You can join the Russo’s family and own a unique, one-of-a-kind franchise location, under a strong brand umbrella at a lower cost of entry than most competitive brands in the fast-casual industry.
Our four revenue streams that are available in each of our restaurant concepts include takeout and delivery, which accounted for 16 percent of the $5.9 billion casual dining experience in 2016.
Chef Driven Brand
Its all about the food! “If it isn’t fresh, don’t serve it” is Chef Russo’s brand promise for over 30 years.
Russo’s has a flexible store concept that allows for store sizes ranging from 1,200 to 4,000 plus square feet.
The total investment for a single restaurant is estimated to be around between $395,000 to $950,000.
Italian ranks as one of the top food choices and 5 billion pizzas are sold every year – with more than 60 percent of all pizza sales happening in the U.S.
Our three concepts, ranging from counter service at just 1,200 square feet – perfect for malls and airports – to full-service, fast-casual dining at 4,000 plus square feet, offer flexibility to franchisees who are seeking different models and investment price points.
On top of all that, you will be immersed in our commitment to quality ingredients and preparation, so you’ll be sharing our excitement for superior pizza – Italian cuisine with a slice of success.
If owning your own franchise is something you’ve always dreamed about, let’s talk about how you can become part of our successful family.
- History: Russo's New York Pizzeria & Coal Fired Italian Kitchen
- About Russo's New York Pizzeria, Coal Fired Italian Kitchen, and Chef Anthony Russo.
- New York Coal Fired Kitchen Franchisee Allyson Huston
- Allyson Huston talks about her experience as a franchisee of Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen.
- Franchisee Ali Ahly talks about his experience in the food business
- Franchisee Ali Ahly talks about how he got into the food business and has been successful.
- Franchisee Akshey Patel talks about New York Pizzeria
- Franchisee Akshey Patel talks about his experience owning a New York Pizzeria.