Big Blue - Swim School Franchise
Tap into the $3 billion swim lesson industry with Big Blue Swim School Franchise opportunity.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $75,000
- Liquid Capital: $600,000
- Total Investment: $1,825,500 – $3,687,000
- Available areas
YOUR BIG MOMENT IS HERE
LEARN MORE ABOUT OWNING A BIG BLUE FRANCHISE
Big Blue Swim School plans to grow the brand through franchising to 150 units by 2021. Big Blue Swim School’s distance-based curriculum, coupled with the available real estate in high-traffic areas, make it a standout franchise opportunity in the $3 billion swimming lessons segment.
WHY THIS INDUSTRY?
ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILL
- Can’t be outsourced or automated
- Parents will always invest in their children
Swim school financials stack up against other franchise concepts with the added bonus of contributing to the health and well-being of children.
Athletic participation for kids ages 6 through 12 is down almost 8% over the last decade.* But participation in swimming is growing, with 52% growth in year-round swim memberships from 2000 to 2017**
NO DOMINANT NATIONAL PLAYER
With no dominant players in the swim-lesson space, and recent decreases in state and local spending, the market demand for quality swim schools focused on basic skills is high.
Other brands in the space leverage existing pools, or have dedicated swim lessons but poor real estate and difficulty finding and retaining talent. This opens up an opportunity for Big Blue Swim School to emerge as a national player.
WHY THIS SWIM SCHOOL FRANCHISE
- Great financials that stack up against other franchise segments
- Recession-resistant since its founding during the 2008 recession
- LessonBuddy™ proprietary technology that operationalizes the business and provides a tool that parents love using
- Results that drive business growth through referrals
- Mission-driven business focused on an essential life skill
- The swim school industry is primed for a national player to emerge
- Unlike other brands, employees are full-time and receive competitive benefits, resulting in low turnover and higher customer satisfaction
SUPPORT FOR FRANCHISEES EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- You will be assigned a Launch Support Specialist that will partner with you in successfully launching your location
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Full pool design and construction management
- Franchisor will handle all online and local lead generation for your new pool using our proprietary New Pool Opening (NPO) system; NPO support occurs four months prior to your grand opening through four months after your grand opening
ONGOING OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Monthly support calls to track business progress
- On-site training and continuing education
- Financial support, including KPI management, benchmarking and unit economic coaching
- Licensing compliance
- IT support and training
- Technology development support
- Annual in-market visits
- Hands-off, AI-driven facilities management
ONGOING MARKETING SUPPORT
- Strategy and execution of fully integrated, 360-degree local pool marketing playbook
- National and local community marketing implementation and PR support
- Digital marketing strategy and ongoing optimization
- Social Media and Content Marketing management
- Blogger partnership management
- In-pool marketing creative development including wall mural, progress ribbons and stickers, promotional flyers and so much more
OPPORTUNITY STARTS HERE
With an established presence in the Midwest, and plans to grow in Texas, Florida, California and more, Big Blue Swim School has identified 550 trade areas nationwide and is looking for the right partners to grow with the brand.