Canine Dimensions - In-home Dog Training Franchise Franchise
Canine Dimensions has been bringing out the good behaviour in dogs since 1997.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $60,000
- Total Investment: $62,000 - $75,000
- Available areas
- California, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Washington & Wisconsin
Dogs are more than just pets, they are a part of the family!
Canine Dimensions has been bringing out the good behavior in dogs since 1997. We train in the clients' homes – solving behavior problems where they're happening and giving our clients fast results. Our methods are proprietary and can only be offered by Canine Dimensions certified trainers.
Canine Dimensions is recommended by veterinarians, shelters, rescues, breeders and thousands of happy clients nationwide!
Why Canine Dimensions?
More and more people are choosing to become dog owners on a daily basis and this is creating an amazing opportunity for those in the pet industry. Just look at these facts:
· Our franchisees enjoy every day at work and earn $150K and up.
· No need to rent commercial space – we train in our clients’ homes.
· There are 73 million pet dogs in the United States.
· 40% of American households (35% of Canadian households) own dogs.
Our Certification Program is Second to None. Our extensive training and ongoing support system provides proven results for our clients.
When you become a certified professional dog trainer through Canine Dimensions you will have the opportunity to help people improve their relationships with their dogs. Our program is a complete turnkey dog training business including ongoing support in all areas of the dog training business.
With the Canine Dimensions franchise system, you will learn everything you need in order to bring in a steady income from the dog training business. Our marketing and business support helps you to hit the ground running.
Unlike more expensive franchises that come with very high start-up costs, a Canine Dimensions dog training franchise can be started and run from the comfort of your home with no special equipment and no need to lease commercial space.
If you love dogs and are ready to own your own business, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
A few things about our franchisees:
· They love dogs and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Have great communications skills.
· Are highly motivated to build a successful business and are committed to success.
· Enjoy teaching and training others.
· Want a flexible schedule and freedom from the 9 to 5 grind.
If you enjoy helping people and would like to earn a good living in a business with great rewards and personal satisfaction, then being a Canine Dimensions franchise owner just might be for you.