Creative World - School Franchise
Creative World School is GROWING – Please, come grow with us!
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $500,000
- Total Investment: $2,800,000 - $4,100,000
- Available areas
- Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin.
Why Choose Creative World?
You have several options when it comes to franchise brands in early child education. We encourage you to explore the landscape and when you do, we are confident it will become clear why Creative World Schools are so incredible. Our schools are designed in the same way children see the world at their young age. Discovery moments are found around every corner and we are passionate about the educational power of purposeful play.
Starting with our one-of-a-kind Exploratorium™ and backed by our proprietary curriculum, we have a proven business model backed by 45+ years of experience. Parents are excited to choose our schools because they are truly special spaces for learning, safety and love for their children.
Imaging owning a business filled with laughter, smiles and fun each and every day! You’ll bring a much needed service to your community, great career opportunities for teachers and staff, and financial security for your family. All of this is ready for you, and it all comes in a stable, Monday-Friday business that allows you the freedom and flexibility for family balance.
What Sets Us Apart:
WOW: Our World of Wonder
Our Exploratorium™ is the centerpiece of our building design and the first thing you see when you enter our schools. It is a "WOW" moment! Not only is this an exceptionally beautiful space, but an integral part of our curriculum and an excellent marketing tool for our owners. Each day, our children can't wait to visit the Exploratorium™!
We demand excellence! This expectation is woven into every aspect of our programs including accreditation, environment, training and support. Creative World curriculum is developed by our CW University and is a comprehensive resource for our teaching team. Our discovery learning philosophy allows every child to reach their potential as they experience and discover the joy of learning.
Meet Our Team of Professionals
As a Creative World owner, you enjoy the advantages of having an amazing team behind you each step of the way.
- CW Builds (Construction & Development)
- CW University (Curriculum & Training)
- CW Wow! (Quality Assurance and Support)
- CW Studio (Marketing & Design)
- CW Necessary Fun (Furniture & Supplies)
- CW Tracking (Records & Accounting)
- CW Help Desk (Every Question, Everyday)
Your success is our success and our CW Team will focus on an individualized training plan to maximize your school's performance.
We Do It All!
- Protected Territory – Each franchise location has a 5 mile radius of protection from all other franchisees to optimize success.
- Site Selection – We assist you in analyzing the demographics of a particular market and each specific site to maximize the success of each school.
- Standard Building Plans – We furnish a full set of plans and specifications for our prototype building to your architect in order to adapt your site to local building codes.
- Contractor Selection – We can assist you in selecting a local contractor and recommend other contractors that have previously built our buildings.
- Third Party Financing – We can introduce you to bankers that have previously financed our schools including the utilization of SBA financing.
- Discounted Equipment/Supplies – Through large quantity purchasing contracts we offer substantial discounts on equipment/supplies required in your school and initially install them for a turnkey operation.
- Management Training Program – We will train you and your director(s) at our headquarters prior to completion of your school construction.
- Onsite Training – We will train your staff in your school prior to opening.
- Grand Opening – We provide extensive planning and onsite assistance at opening.
- Marketing – We assist you with all marketing including access to our in-house graphics department and inventories of proven marketing materials.
- Operational Support – Our regional team will visit your school periodically and advise you on operational improvements and the perfection of your business.
Creative World School is GROWING – Please, come grow with us! If you would like to make a positive difference in the lives of children and would like to own a successful business in the child education industry, please take the next step by completing and submitting our information form. We look forward to speaking with you in the very near future.
“I was looking for a school that was the way I grew up, the way I played, coming from a country like Malaysia. And I looked into what the science says of the way children learned. Then we found Creative World. So, knowing the proven way that children learn and Creative World: it was a perfect match.” – Sara Singh, Owner, Creative World School at Cross Creek
“Our schools, first of all they’re beautiful and the Exploratorium™ is great. The learning environment and the Inquiry based system they have, that’s what we believe in. It really is the way to get children to explore!” – Manjul Shah, Owner, Creative World School at Fishhawk and Rivercrest
“We didn’t really know much about childcare, but when we met with Creative World we felt really warm. We knew that they were going to help us every step of the way.” – Carolina Bailes, Owner, Creative World School at Wesley Chapel