Destination Athlete - Youth Sports Franchise
Since 2008, the purpose of Destination Athlete® has been to Build Better Communities Through Athletes™
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $30,000
- Total Investment: $30,000
- Available areas
Leaders in the Youth Sports Industry
Since 2008, the purpose of Destination Athlete® has been to Build Better Communities Through Athletes™. We exist to help youth and high school teams get to their personal destination by providing a one-stop resource with everything a team needs from four key areas: apparel, equipment, fundraising and performance. Everything Team, Everything Better™
- Enjoy the flexibly of a proven low-cost home-based business model.
- Expand your business at a rate that fits your calendar and lifestyle.
- A robust vendor network, excellent training and national brand support.
- Tap into the expansive youth market according to Wintergreen Research 2018, the youth sports market in the United States is a $15.5 billion-dollar market.
- You are purchasing the full exclusive marketing rights to a county (or counties) in your state. This means you are the sole representative for Destination Athlete® in your territory with the ability to expand.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE COMMUNITY
For the fourth year in a row, Destination Athlete® has been ranked among the world's Top 500 franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine!
- Enjoys and are passionate about sports and helping others achieve their goals
- Has relationships with local sports leagues or school athletics
- Love to find solutions for team moms/dads, school coaches, league commissioners, etc.
- Wants to provide exceptional one-on-one customer service for your clients
- Wants flexible, turnkey operation that enables you to make your own schedule
- Gets to choose whether it’s part-time, full-time or full-time with a staff
Success Stories From Our Franchisees
“This gives me an opportunity to be earning money and yet really enjoy doing it.” – Teresa
“Having raised two boys in the youth sports market, I realize that it’s a pretty huge market.” – Davis
“I have three small children and it’s allowed me the opportunity to have the flexibility to enter back into the workforce but still be available to my family.” – Heather
“It’s more than just a business, it’s really getting to know people.” – Steve
“Destination Athlete has great business practices and great integrity.” – Kevi
Destination Athlete is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia.