Hammer & Nails - Men’s Grooming Franchise
A first-to-market franchise opportunity in the $21 billion men’s grooming market.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $49,500
- Liquid Capital: $80,000
- Total Investment: $113,000 - $201,000
- Available areas
- USA, except ND & SD
Founded in 2013, Hammer & Nails is a first-to-market franchise opportunity in the $21 billion men’s grooming market.
Hammer & Nails is an experience, offering guys a man-cave nirvana atmosphere where they can receive haircuts and old-school straight-razor shaves along with manicures and pedicures developed just for men with world-class customer service.
Who is Hammer & Nails' target audience? All men. Guys from all walks of life are taking greater care of their health, bodies, and appearance. Whether it’s a business professional, a tradesman, a professional athlete, or the everyday regular Joe, they’ve all started to realize that there’s more to looking and feeling good than just a great haircut or straight-razor shave. Manicures and pedicures have become widely accepted and desired components of men’s health, wellness, and grooming.
Couple that with the existing necessity for most men to maintain their hair on a regular basis and you’ve got a winning business model poised to set a new standard in the growing men’s grooming space. Our man-cave nirvana gives them a place to take care of those needs where they won’t feel judged, out of place, or otherwise uncomfortable.
From the moment you enter the shop, every detail is designed to replicate that man-cave environment and make you feel comfortable and at home. Each service comes with a complimentary beverage that ranges from non-alcoholic drinks to a smooth bourbon on the rocks.
To sweeten the deal, you also have control of your own private big-screen TV along with a pair of Bose noise-canceling headphones. What better way to escape everyday life but with a cocktail in your hand while enjoying some personal grooming and watching your favorite game on the big screen?
If you are looking for a franchise that has strong solid financials, look no further. Hammer & Nails’ Item 19 shows high annual gross revenues for hand and foot services alone. The addition of barbering and the monthly subscription model only strengthen the financials and ability for additional earnings.
Hammer & Nails is an incredible opportunity in a market that Forbes estimates will grow to over $29 billion by the year 2024.
Here are more details about our proven franchise model:
- Executive Led Business: Can be led directly by a franchisee or as semi-absentee with a GM in place.
- Low Employee Count: Small team of barbers and hand & foot technicians.
- Business-in-a-Box: Everything from site selection, shop design and build, products, training, and back-office systems are proven and ready for you to leverage.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Barbering, Hand & Foot Grooming, Gift Cards, and Retail products.
- Membership Model: Proven recurring revenue streams provide consistent and predictable cash flow.
- Unique First-to-Market: As featured on Shark Tank, men like pampering too. Hammer & Nails is an experience like nothing else.
- Exceptional Return on Investment: Through our marketing program, we target opening each shop with at least 200 members, which drives exceptional recurring revenue from the outset. Add appointments, walk-ins and high membership conversion rates, you will see that our shops are built for financial success.
- Total Investment: Single unit ranges from $270,000 to $550,000. (SBA financing approved with 30% cash injection).
- Very Recession-Resistant
We are seeking motivated business professionals who can demonstrate they have the drive, the solid business management skills and an understanding of what it takes to provide outstanding customer service. Experience in the beauty or salon industry is not necessary; staff can be hired and initial manicurists receive training from our skilled master trainer in the use of our unique techniques.