Imagine Arts Academy - Education Franchise
Inspire children to dream big with unique art experiences that broaden their horizons.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $70,000
- Total Investment: $73,550 - $108,550
- Available areas
- Arizona, California, Georgia, Minnesota, Texas, Washington, D.C..
What is Crayola® IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY™?
Crayola® IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY™ was founded in 2016, through a partnership between Mad Science Group Inc. and Crayola®. The goal was to take art education to another level; combining the teaching of traditional art techniques with real-world applications and creative problem-solving. We offer:
- After-School Programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Parties
Putting the A in STEAM Education: An Up and Coming Segment
Studies show that children who regularly participate in art are 4x more likely to be recognized for academic achievement than children who do not participate in arts education. Due to underfunding, at least 30% of children aren’t exposed to visual arts education in elementary schools. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) industries need to innovate in order to solve problems in a creative way.
STEAM, with an added focus on art, has a larger societal effect as it increases the development of motor skills, language skills, social skills, decision-making, and inventiveness. 72% of business leaders say that creativity is the number one skill they are seeking when hiring. Due to this trend, parents want their children to be prepared for their future careers. Our innovative programs challenge children to use their problem-solving skills in unique and exciting ways, making IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY the #1 service provider in arts education for the future generation.
Our Innovative Programs Include:
- Crayola® World of Design
- Crayola® Artist's Passport
- Crayola® Wild World
Be a Part of the Crayola® IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY™ Success Story!
Why Choose Crayola® IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY™?
- Leverage a powerhouse brand in our world-renowned partner, Crayola®.
- Backed by Mad Science; the leader in children’s science enrichment programs, with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- Potential to generate substantial ROI with a modest investment.
- Proven franchise model with a robust R&D process and proprietary Crayola® branded programs.
- World-class franchise support and on-site training.
- Large, viable territories
- Flexible working hours.
Your Formula For Success Package
- Over 200 hours of programs, training videos and lesson plans developed by our in-house R&D team.
- One week of personalized, on-site training that includes operations, staff and equipment management methods, marketing strategies and sales techniques.
- Your own e-commerce platform and Facebook page that allows people to search for your business, view photos of your events, and see your promotions.
- A suite of tech tools that includes a scheduling and operations management tool, a customer database and a digital asset management system.
- A vast array of marketing collateral to help you speak directly to your customers.
- Ongoing franchise support from your own dedicated account manager
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking enthusiastic entrepreneurs with a strong business acumen. You don't need to have an art or education background for this opportunity! Crayola® IMAGINE ARTS ACADEMY is growing and you could be part of the success!
Imagine Arts Academy is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Arizona, California, Georgia, Minnesota, Texas, Washington, D.C..