Lawn Doctor - Lawncare Franchise
Offer custom lawn care solutions to residential & business consumers, including lawn services, pest control, and tree & shrub care.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $60,000
- Total Investment: $101,840 - $115,890
- Available areas
Franchise With Us
With over 50 years of experience in the industry, Lawn Doctor stands apart by being the leader in customer satisfaction, with an average customer retention rate of over 80%.
Lawn and landscape services are a $78 billion a year industry, and each year, more and more homeowners switch away from do-it-yourself lawn care to effective professional solutions.
- Single-Territory - Whether you’re looking for a business that can support your family or you want a point of entry into a business that can grow quickly into multi-unit ownership, our single-territory franchise plan is the place to start.
- Multi-Territory - With our low cost of entry and expansion market programs, our multi-territory franchise opportunity is ideal for franchisees of other systems looking to expand their in-market business footprint, or anyone looking to jumpstart their career in franchising.
- Empire Builders - Approximately 10% of Lawn Doctor franchisees fall into this group. Many started out as owner operators and grew over time. Those with big dreams, ambition and a willingness to put in the work will find a great opportunity with us.
Our Revenue Model
Lawn Doctor franchisees generate revenue through multiple proven revenue streams, including:
- Lawn Care
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Perimeter Pest Control
- Mosquito and Tick Control
Depending on location, the lawn care season can be year-round, or may be confined to part of the year. In both cases, Lawn Doctor offers clients a monthly payment model, which eases payment for them, and helps ensure that franchisees have recurring revenue coming in year-round.
Why Lawn Doctor?
Many Lawn Doctor franchisees choose Lawn Doctor because they are seeking a simpler way to generate revenue while increasing flexibility in their lifestyle.
The hallmarks of our business system support those goals:
- No storefront required - easier to get up and running and decreasing the time to break-even.
- Services can be performed by technicians - leaving YOU the time and focus to manage, grow and enjoy their business.
Franchise management team focuses on continuously improving the business system, to increase operational efficiency and raise our franchisee profit margins.
Training & Support
Through our training process all of our franchisees learn what they need to know in every area of their new business, from agronomy to marketing, and compiling accurate proposals to sales.
- Initial Training - Training begins with an introductory call from your Regional Business Consultant followed by a two-week classroom and hands-on training program at our national headquarters.
- Two-Year Field Training - You will be assigned a Regional Business Consultant who will be your primary point of contact throughout the life of our business relationship and have On-Site Consultations every eight weeks for your first two years in business.
- Ongoing Training & Support - Ongoing training is provided through a number of ways including Quarterly regional business meetings, our Annual Conference, Weekly Webinars, and more.
Lawn Doctor requires applicants to demonstrate a minimum liquidity of $60,000 in order to move forward in the process.
Typically, Lawn Doctor franchisees possess many of the following attributes, making the Lawn Doctor system a good fit for their business approach:
- Has business ownership, management, or operations experience
- Seeks flexibility to facilitate increased time or for other businesses
- Enjoys setting benchmarks and achieving goals
- Values building a business by delivering “wow” service to customers
- Understands the basics of sales and marketing (Lawn Doctor does provide franchise training in these and other aspects of the business.)
Lawn Doctor is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.