Le Macaron - French Pâtisserie Franchise
This family owned & operated franchise is revolutionizing the retail bakery sector by offering a boutique-style French pâtisserie concept.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $75,000
- Total Investment: $84,350 - $361,500
- Available areas
Simple, Elegant French Pastries. Authentic French Macarons. Industry-Leading Operations and Support.
Say 'bonjour' to Le Macaron French Pastries, a family owned and operated boutique-style French pȃtisserie.
A unique concept characterized by luxury and simplicity, Le Macaron's exquisite product line features handcrafted authentic French delicacies, including pastries, gelato, gourmet chocolates, and of course, our signature macarons!
With three delightfully distinctive business models to choose from- café, modular kiosk, and mobile cart- our Franchise Owners have the freedom to create a flexible footprint that can open multiple streams of revenue, all for a low initial investment starting at just $84,350 for a Le Macaron cart.
With over 50 locations open in the U.S. and 35 more opening soon, now is the time to bring a Le Macaron French Pastries franchise to your community.
Why Le Macaron?
- Multiple Business Models: Choose from our cafe, modular kiosk, or mobile kiosk model- or a combination of all three- for a sweetly scalable opportunity to take advantage of multiple revenue streams.
- No On-Site Baking: We handle all baking and preparation in our Le Macaron French Pastries Confectionary kitchens, then deliver our exclusive pastries to each location. No on-site production means you can own a French bakery without having to bake a single macaron!
- First-Time Entrepreneurs: Our Le Macaron French Pastries support team offers a variety of resources to benefit both seasoned and emerging Franchise Owners.
- Flexible Footprint: Our kiosks and carts are at home in a variety of high-traffic venues, while our cafés only require a small footprint of 800-1,000 square feet. This makes it quick and easy to find real estate in a number of exciting locations in your community.
- Outstanding Unit Economics: Our Item 19 shows average gross sales of $473,877!
- 2018 Entrepreneur Magazine – Top Franchises Under $150k
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #415 on its 38th annual Top 500 Franchises
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #22 on its Top Best New Franchise Opportunities
- 2016 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #56 on its Top Best New Franchise Opportunities
- 2016 Inc. Magazine - Ranked # 1476 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
We Are Looking For Franchise Owners That:
- Have a passion for the Le Macaron French Pastries® product and business model. You seek authenticity, quality, and simplicity above all else.
- Have a desire to engage guests and provide outstanding customer service with a personal, European touch.
- Have a strong sense of community.
- Have basic business knowledge and the willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to lead with a “team player” attitude.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk and determine if you might be an ideal Franchise Owner at Le Macaron French Pastries®.
Le Macaron is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.