MaidPro - Cleaning Franchise
A MaidPro franchise is truly unique—and not in just the home cleaning industry.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $55,000
- Total Investment: $75,000 - $203,000
- Available areas
Choose not just a business but a lifestyle
For a long time you’ve thought about being your own boss, taking control of your work, your finances, your life. You want two things:
A business that fulfills the dream of being your own boss, of paying yourself and not someone else;
A business that will let you have the freedom to live on your own terms, travel when you want, spend more time with family, and the flexibility to enjoy your life. A home cleaning franchise with MaidPro can offer exactly what you want.
Home cleaning is a better business
The home cleaning industry has so much to offer. Forget the hot kitchens, late nights and weekends of food service or the latest retail and fitness fads. Here are a few of the great perks of home cleaning:
- Steady, recurring revenue
- No wasted inventory
- Free nights, weekends
- Affordable start-up costs
- A product always in demand
Choosing a MaidPro Franchise
A MaidPro franchise is truly unique—and not in just the home cleaning industry. We've tossed out those outdated franchise rules that have given franchising a bad name. We value creativity, knowledge and good, ole-fashioned friendliness.
- We're Franchisee Friendly - There are hundreds of "little rules" other franchisors have. We hate them. You should too.
- We’re Franchisee Flexible - We get systems. But most franchisors take it too far. No un-needed rules here.
- Dynamic Marketing & High Tech - We've created some amazing tools to help you run your business in the modern age.
- Support Tailored Just For You - We believe everyone is different and support should be exactly the way you want it.
A culture of success, helping you and others
While money is a good thing, supportive and productive relationships with co-workers and fellow franchisees help make life even more enjoyable.
MaidPro Adventure Trips
Every year franchisees can take a great trip to an exotic location to build relationships and blow off some steam. And we believe extending our success to the communities and world around us, giving back where we can.
We founded a support organization for orphanages and kids in need, funded by the company, our franchisees, and customers.
At MaidPro, we want our franchisees to be successful. We've found these qualities are not just important for a profitable business but essential in joining our team and culture. A great candidate: Works well with others, has personal conviction & vision, believes in a good culture, open to learning & new ideas, understands the importance of technology & marketing, enjoys managing, is comfortable with numbers & accounting, can speak clearly & confidently, and knows the benefits of taking risks.
Points of Interest
- PRO Work-Life Balance - All working hours are done within a normal business schedule. This leaves you with free nights/weekends and gives you more time to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- Flexible Schedule
- Recurring Revenue
- Low Inventory Costs - No perishable inventory
- Low Start-Up Costs
- Superior Marketing Muscle
- International Brand Recognition
- State-of-the-Art Operational Software
- Built in-house w/ in-house R&D and IT departments
- Professional Recruiting Tools - Home Office Talent Acquisition Manager on staff to handle employment recruitment, retention, and best practices
It’s time to start a business that’s right for you
We’re here to answer all your questions and show you the fantastic benefits of a MaidPro franchise.
Contact us today!