Nathan’s - Restaurant Franchise
The Nathan’s Famous story is as much about famous flavor as it is tradition.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $250,000
- Available areas
This Is The Original
In 1916, Polish immigrant Nathan Handwerker started a nickel hot dog stand on Coney Island with a $300 loan from two friends and his wife’s secret spice recipe. Today, Nathan’s is the most famous hot dog in the world, with restaurants across the globe, products in every supermarket and Club Stores in America and millions of fans. And yes, the original Coney Island restaurant is still there at the corner of Surf and Stillwell – home of our annual Hot Dog Eating Contest.
Nathan's offers a wide range of restaurant designs and customized equipment, thereby offering business opportunities to qualified candidates regardless of space constraints or investment limitations. Nathan offers:
- A high quality brand with over 103 years of heritage
- The world's best beef hot dogs and crinkle cut fries
- Adaptable Menu offerings to meet customer demand, venue requirement or regional favorites
- A business model to fit any footprint, plus mobile solutions – Food Trucks, Trailers and Carts
- High profits, low costs and great returns!
Why Nathan’s Famous
Nathan’s is the oldest restaurant brand in the United States. The brand has stood the test of time, and will continue supporting franchise development assisting with site selection and evaluation to operational excellence and support from training, grand opening and ongoing 24/7 support.
On-Going Business Consultation
Our Franchise Business Consultants have years of experience in the QSR industry. The focus of their responsibility will be to assist you and your management team to maximize sales and profits. They will make periodic visits to your location to conduct business consultations.
Our 12 day certification training program – Frankfurter University – provides top-of-the-line hands-on and classroom training conducted by a dedicated, certified training manager.
Your Franchise Business Consultant will work with you to design an equipment package that allows you to offer the most appropriate menu for your location and business needs. General the minimum menu includes:
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs with several toppings to choose from
- Nathan’s world class Crinkle Cut French Fries & Toppings
- Fresh Burgers
- New York Style Cheesesteak
- Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders & Wings
- Arthur Treacher’s Fish
A Sampling Of The Promotional Materials Offered By Nathan’s Famous Includes
Local Store Marketing
- Local store marketing programs
- Limited time offers
- Third Party Delivery system through major Delivery Services
- Kids marketing
- Point of purchase & merchandising materials
- Marketing fulfillment center
- Traffic driving promotions
- Grand Opening marketing material and Geofencing’
- Nathan’s Rewards App
- Premiums & prizes
- Social Media Influencer Events
- Merchandising materials
- Signage & graphics programs
- Uniforms program
- Marketing calendars
Publicity & Public Relations
- Grand opening tool kits
- Social media programs
- Annual international hot dog eating contest
- Press kits
Our Ideal Candidate
Nathan's Famous built a brand on high-quality products in a fun environment run by outgoing and highly-motivated people. Restaurant experience at the GM level or higher is highly recommended, restaurant Management experience a must either by Franchisee Owner, or by hire. Looking for a person who can connect with customers while leading a team of motivated employees. Liquid capital requirement is minimal. Full-time commitment to the brand is prioritized.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!
Nathan's Famous is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin.