Nikita - Hair & Beauty Franchise
Join the franchise family and become a Nikita franchise owner.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $150,000
- Total Investment: $162,300 - $268,550
- Available areas
Partner With An Industry Leader In Hair & Beauty!
For 35 years, Nikita Hair has been helping clients leave with great hair and a great feeling every time they leave the salon. With 150 salons, 6 academies, and over 1,000 employees, Nikita Hair is one of Europe’s largest and leading hair salon chains.
Fashion and trends are ever changing, and the hairdressing business is constantly developing. Nikita has always been in the forefront of this development and our focus is innovation and creativity. Our concept has been developed and tested over the company’s 35 year history. Learn more about joining our team, now!
Join the franchise family and become a Nikita franchise owner
The $62 Billion Hair & Beauty Industry Is Calling You
Approximately 90% of the franchisees in the hair industry business are not hair stylists. In fact, some franchisees keep their current job while running a franchise. Often, owners hire a manager to oversee the day to day operations.
Nikita aims to find ambitious team members. We encourage everyone to develop professionally, to set new goals, and to dare to dream. We know how important working conditions are, so we maintain a friendly and creative environment in the salon.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Unique Salon Signature Collection which gives the highest possible profit margins for our franchisees
- Product sales 2-3 times higher than industry standard
- Creating Loyal Clients
- A Strong Company Culture
- Clear Goals
- Skilled Employees
- High Traffic Locations
- Family Business with Strong Values
Why The Hair & Beauty Industry?
- The hair industry is growing annually; it’s a $62 billion industry in the USA and remains strong even in times of recession.
- Haircuts cannot be done on the internet, so it’s a safe and long-lasting investment.
- You can choose to be as off-site owner, a day to day manager or an executive.
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience
- Financial resources to pay initial Fee + 6 months working capital
Training & Support
Our training program will guide you through every phase of the business. Providing the necessary skills for success! It is our goal to provide 360 degrees of support as we pride ourselves on our core values, honesty, integrity and professionalism. Comprehensive training and ongoing support will keep you and your team members knowledgeable and competitive from the start.
We build people, and help you achieve your goals. Nikita Hair aims to find ambitious partners and team members. We encourage everyone to develop professionally, to set new goals, and to dare to dream.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to follow a proven concept
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Sales oriented
- Management experience and people skills
- Drive for on-going development
Join The Adventure!
Our concept is unlike any other. We bring something new to the table and you can be one of the first to make sure you have a seat.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!
Nikita Hair is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, D.C..