One Hour - Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Franchise
Join over 100 franchisees operating in nearly 400 locations across the USA.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $150,000
- Total Investment: $269,805 - $550,862
- Available areas
Why Should You Choose One Hour?
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® helps residential HVAC franchisees reach personal and professional goals by focusing on people, processes and profits. As part of the Authority Brands family, the business support you will receive from us is backed by a time-tested system that helps franchisees reach new growth levels and capture their dreams.
When you join the One Hour team you will be in business for yourself, but you will never be alone. With a One Hour franchise you can eliminate the guesswork of starting your own business and reap the rewards of a proven business model.
Why Choose Us?
Outpacing the industry in residential HVAC growth*
One Hour’s 5-year cumulative same store growth is 25 percent compared to the industry average of 16 percent.* That track record along with our unique selling proposition: Always on Time or You Don’t Pay a Dime!® sets us apart from our competition and forms the very foundation of our franchise operations.
Our One Hour business model delivers:
BuyMax Alliance®, our affiliate group purchasing organization with negotiated pricing that can save you thousands of dollars on the products and services you will use everyday PLUS purchase incentives and high margin private branded products.
Success Academy™, our award-winning affiliate company with on-demand technical and business management training.
Demonstrated business management processes and proprietary software give you the insight you need to run a more efficient and profitable business.
Local marketing support and national brand recognition helps you grow your business. You will tap into our online marketing toolbox for on-demand customizable advertising support. Marketing field managers provide one-on-one expert assistance to maximize your marketing reach and stretch consumer advertising dollars.
*Based on 2014 – 2018 data comparatives from industry research leader IbisWorld.
· Are you currently a home service business owner looking to diversify?
· Are you a licensed HVAC technician who dreams of owning your own service business?
· Do you already own a successful HVAC business that you would like to grow to the next level?
· Are you an investor/entrepreneur? Investing in a One Hour franchise is easy for entrepreneurs of all kinds. Let us show you what it takes to get started.
All our One Hour franchisees come from different backgrounds and have varying financial histories. They have different levels of experience in commercial and residential HVAC service. Some started their businesses with us, others converted.
All our franchise owners:
· Recognize the value of a time-tested system and a solid business model.
· Focus on growing their company by working on their business – they’re not out in a truck.
· Commit to delivering a premium customer service experience. Experiences that people want to repeat.
· Develop a professional team that confidently and positively represents the company.
· Appreciate that they can do so much more as a group of like-minded contractors. More than they ever could as an individual business.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is a residential HVAC repair and maintenance franchise that was founded in 1999 by Clockwork Home Services and began offering franchises in 2003. Today there are more than 100 franchisees operating in more than 300 locations across the USA.
At One Hour respecting our customers' time is our #1 priority. Our motto is Always on Time, or you don’t pay a dime!® That’s why we guarantee we’ll arrive on time and equipped to tackle most any problem. It’s why we only send our own highly trained, licensed professionals to service your home. And why we proudly back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
In April 2019 One Hour and its parent company Clockwork, Inc., became a subsidiary brand of Authority Brands, a leading provider of home services across the plumbing, electrical services, residential cleaning, at-home care, swimming pool repair and maintenance, and pest control services sectors. Together these brands provide service in more than 1675 locations operated by 920 franchise owners in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Kenya and Indonesia.
Training & Support
Franchisees have access to Success Academy™ an award-winning affiliate company of Clockwork, Inc., which provides on-demand business management and technical training for HVACR, plumbing and electrical service professionals.
· BOOT Week (Branded Operations Orientation Training) for new franchisees
· Webinars, online registration
· Interactive online modules – more than 5,000 people actively taking courses in 2018; 150,000+ course completions in last two years
· In-person, Instructor-led Classes – offered at a variety of US locations, topics include increasing average tickets, add-on sales, more
· Technical Learning, combines online, homework and on-the-job training
· New franchisees receive hands-on support from a franchise business consultant. Our OpX manual numbers nearly 1,500 pages and covers all the operational aspects of running a successful skilled trade business, including conversion to the Clockwork brand.
· Putting your business plan together and opening your business
· Re-branding procedures and customer communications
· Human resources, safety and administrative procedures
· Customer service
· Business planning, inventory management and financial reporting
· Marketing, promotion and networking through professional organizations
· Marketing Field Support provides franchisees with one-on-one expert assistance to maximize their local market presence and stretch advertising dollars
· Giving back to the community
“I thought I was living the American dream. I’ve got my own business, working 16 hours a day. A few years you can do that and you say is this all there is? Money was coming in the front door and going out the back door, nothing was sticking to the wall. My wife asked me, why did you do that franchise? I said look, if I got hit by a bus tomorrow, what would you do? Now, all these years later, it’s afforded me a very nice life. I followed the system, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anybody."
– Scott Vigue, franchisee in Tampa, FL
“Purchased it for the systems, the procedures. In all aspects of our business from the accounting portion to dispatching to call taking and it’s been great.”
– Karla Michael, franchisee in Brighton, MI
“I was a trades guy. I wanted to grow a business but really didn’t have the skills to do it. If you have the drive and determination and want to learn, the network is very open to helping you.”
– Aaron Hagan, franchisee in NW AR and Oklahoma City, OK
"We entered in the home services business in 1959, my grandfather started the business, and my dad came on after school and I came on after school and my three sons as they are starting to graduate. The benefits of franchise really take me back to 2003 when my father and I had a discussion and he said Scott it’s a 45 year-old family business and it’s your choice. You can try and do it independently or you can hook up with these brands.”
– Scott Rohrer, franchisee in Lancaster, PA
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.