- Food Franchises
- Cafe & Coffee Franchises
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt + Humble Donut Co. Franchise
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt + Humble Donut Co. - Food Retail Franchise
We're looking for hardworking owner-operators with strong business ownership or managerial experience.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $150,000
- Total Investment: $90,950 - $349,200
- Available areas
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt is a self-serve frozen yogurt and treat franchise that inspires people to celebrate their originality by mixing and mashing up bites, flavors, toppings and more – all to create an experience that’s as unique as they are.
Our name, Orange Leaf, represents bold energy, an adventurous spirit and a fresh, optimistic attitude. Forever inspired by input from our loyal fans and the latest treat and dessert trends, we continually seek out and embrace endless possibilities for growth and innovation.
Why Orange Leaf?
- Flavor Freedom: From flavors, cups, and cones, to smoothies, shakes, and cakes, we give our guests the freedom to create whatever sweet treat they can come up with next. Our froyo flavors are the best, because we make them that way. Prepared fresh daily, our proprietary frozen yogurt is truly one-of-a-kind. Our customized equipment and proprietary recipes allow us to blend froyo that tastes richer, creamier and smoother than our competitors’ frozen yogurt.
- Low Cost Structure: Orange Leaf offers one of the most competitive cost structures in the industry with a $15,000 franchise fee and 5% ongoing royalties. With both store-front and kiosk concepts available, the average start-up cost for an Orange Leaf franchise is between $117,925 - $313,200.
- Communication and Support: Supported by the Orange Leaf Support Center throughout the entire process, strategic-partners receive personalized assistance in areas such as site selection, construction, grand opening planning, local store marketing and continued store operations. Franchise owners will also have access to online resources available 24/7 such as a local store marketing portal with hundreds of branded assets, and RemarkableMe, a mobile app designed to enhance two-way communication between us and our strategic-partners.
Humble Donut Co.
Want to join the team? Humble Donut Co. is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a delicious concept that is taking off in both the breakfast, snack, AND dessert industries. We’re looking for Franchise Partners who are ready to be part of a new concept and get in at the very start of our humble journey. Our team will guide you through every step of the franchising process. From application to store opening and throughout restaurant operation, we’ll continue to provide ongoing support to you and your team members.
Why Humble Donut Co.?
- New Twist On An Old Favorite: Humble Donut Co. is a category-redefining donut shop offering guests made-to-order, hot mini donuts decorated with a variety of too-good-to-be-true glazes and decadent toppings. At Humble, we truly believe the quality of the donuts we serve is just as important as the quality of service each guest receives which is why each of our donuts are hand-crafted right in front of our guests’ eyes.
- Low Cost Business Model: With a $20,000 franchise fee and 5% ongoing royalties, Humble Donut Co. is preparing for rapid development across the U.S. With a scalable footprint, Humble Donut can adapt its low-cost concept to fit most desired locations. The beauty of our business model is that there are no limitations where mini donuts are concerned.
- Unique Development Opportunities: For those craving something cool alongside those warm mini morsels of goodness, Humble Donut Co. has partnered with Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt to offer co-brand franchise opportunities that are one part fried and one part frozen.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for hardworking owner-operators with strong business ownership or managerial experience. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer service and is looking for an opportunity to give back to their local community.
Although prior restaurant experience isn't required, candidates who possess a background in quick-service restaurants, sales, marketing and/or upper-level management are preferred.
The recipe for success is based upon having the best people running our stores and delivering an extraordinary experience while offering remarkable products in a sparkling clean restaurant.
We strive not only to provide a fun and inviting place to gather within our stores, but each store is dedicated to making a positive impact in its local community as well.
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt + Humble Donut Co. is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.