Peak Zone - Fitness Franchise
In an industry exploding with growth, Peak Zone Fitness franchises stand out from the competition.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $150,000
- Available areas
What Is Peak Zone Fitness
Peak Zone Fitness is a revolutionary turnkey fitness model that offers the fitness industry’s first: 1-on-1 personal training that’s done in a group setting.
It’s a program in which clients are using science to eliminate guessing as well as giving every client a vast knowledge about fitness and nutrition. This program is unique because there’s never been anything like it and it is the result of the most comprehensive experience possible.
Why Buy A Peak Zone Fitness Franchise
The fitness industry has seen consistent growth in the U.S. for the last several years. According to the latest IHRSA report, the fitness industry globally was estimated at $83.1 billion in 2016, up from $81 billion in 2015. It’s estimated to grow even more in 2018, reaching $87.5 billion. The U.S. fitness industry is outperforming global projections having grown in some years as much as 7.2 percent.
In an industry exploding with growth, Peak Zone Fitness franchises stand out from the competition. Offering one of the most unique fitness franchise opportunities in the United State, the company has very low start-up costs of under $130,000 and a fitness industry low 5% Royalty Fee.
New franchisees can be part of America's first great fitness revolution that provides the most advanced step-by-step training platform on the market with Peak Zone Fitness Founder, Donny Day.
“Peak Zone Fitness is affordable and accessible to all fitness levels, so this creates a prime opportunity for franchise success,” says Donny Day, creator of Peak Zone Fitness. “The way that clients start in our program, with the V02 testing, and our level of accountability blending nutrition with fitness is also unique and lends to their overall success in the program.
We have refined and tested our workouts time after time to ensure that clients are achieving the maximum benefit, which lends to customer loyalty and a great franchise opportunity.”
Over 600 5-Star Reviews – What's it worth to have hundreds of die-hard fans of your business? Satisfied members shows our dedication to member results.
Unique to the fitness center, we are the only one in the country that
determines their client’s optimum “Peak Zone.” This is done through free volume oxygen consumption (Vo2) testing every two months. Heart rate is also tracked. In addition, Peak Zone Fitness incorporates a one-on-one training system that's done in a group setting. The program is made up of over 500 different exercises and 250 dynamic workouts. Members compete with their own stats to push themselves in a positive fitness environment.
A comprehensive 2-week training program –
Our 2-week training program at our working headquarters will show you everything you need to know to run a successful Peak Zone Fitness Franchise. You and your staff will have access to over 700 detailed fitness videos and much more.
Very low start-up costs ranging between $220,000 - $390,000
- A fitness industry low 5% Royalty Fee
You Can Do It
The most immersive ongoing support in the fitness industry.
- Over 500 staff exercise instructional videos
- Over 250 workouts videos explaining everything to you, your trainers, and your clients
- Pre-Operations manuals for franchisees and your management team
- Operations manual for franchisees and your manage
- ment team
- The most comprehensive certification book for you and your staff
- Full operations support
- Full Human Resources support
- Full hiring and payroll support
- Full marketing support for online and local
- Full sales presentation walkthrough and training
- Full build out and building design support
- Location recommendations
- Annual conferences and ongoing training
- Unique Scientific Approach that Produces Results
Get ready to have your socks blown off with our unique turn-key system! Fitness testing, tracking, accountability, nutrition, and more.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Employment background includes sales and personal coaching experience.
- Current income: Good credit or financially secure enough to fund the first 3 months of your franchise.
- Desired income: 100k a year with potential to make more.
- Possesses specific skills needed to run your franchise such as sales, personal training, motivational speaking.
- Possesses other life skills and experience such as bookkeeping, graphic design, web design, IT troubleshooting, nutrition and fitness.
- Lives in a desirable location or willing to change location.
- Wants to make more money.
- Wants a better lifestyle / More freedom (no boss).
PeakZone Fitness is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wyoming.