Red E Bins - Waste Disposal Business Opportunity
Have you ever thought of owning your own waste disposal company... Now is your chance.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: $60000.00
- Available areas
- Protected territories available throughout the US and Canada.
Red-E-Bins is a full service Bin rental and disposal company
Price per territory $60,000
*Low up front cost*
*No franchise fee*
*Price includes everything you need to be up and running from day one*
*Waste removal is a growing 81 billion dollar a year industry in North America*
What your Red-E-Bins territory includes
- One hydraulic trailer 9890lb gvwr
- electric brakes both axles
- 225/15 inch tires including spare with mount
- 2-5200lb axles
- Toolbox and tarp
- Honda gas engine drives the hydraulic system
- Easy to use the entire unit was designed with ease and safety in mind
- All controls are in a front tool box
- Fully self contained hydraulic system powered by a honda gas engine
- One man or woman operation keeps overhead low
- The lifting and dumping are done with the hydraulic cylinders
- Hydraulic stabilizer feet in the rear keep trailer level and reduce strain on the truck
- Low capital layout compared to other business opportunities in the sector
- One trailer can service around 20 bins depending on location size
- Three day rentals or commercial contracts weekly or monthly
Total cost of your Red-E-Bins location is $60,000. This includes:
Marketing package, including:
- Use of Red-E-Bins name and website
- 10 bins
- Uniform shirts
- Lawn signs
- Business cards
- Magnetic signs for your tow vehicle
- Protected territories
- Monthly cost of your red-e-bins location is $20 per bin per month we don’t take a percentage of your income just a flat fee per bin per month. With our system you can purchase more bins and trailers at any time
HOW TO BECOME A RED-E-BINS OPERATOR
- Contact us to see if the territory you are interested in is available and request an information pack.
- Fill out the dealer application.
- Once approvals have been given make a 50% deposit on your equipment.
- 3-4 weeks after deposit your marketing package will arrive. This will give you time to set up your phones, office and do some marketing so when your bins arrive you are ready to hit the ground running.
- 6-8 weeks from deposit your trailer and bins will arrive.