Surface Experts - Repair Franchise
Looking for a mobile, low employee headcount business model! Check out this all-inclusive damage repair service provider.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $75,000
- Liquid Capital: $75,000
- Total Investment: $113,000
- Minimum Investment: $75,000
- Available areas
- USA, except GA, OR, ND & SD
Trust The Experts – Own A Low Cost Repair Franchise!
Surface Experts, repairs small damage on most interior surfaces, including counter tops, floors, cabinets, bathtubs, sinks, appliances and so much more. Most companies do complete surface replacement, costing thousands of dollars. We deliver perfect repairs in typically under an hour for less than $100!
Why Is Surface Experts A Great Opportunity?
- Executive Led Model: Franchisee never performs the work only manages business.
- 80% B2B Service: Core market is property management firms, hotels, restaurants. Residential service is a supplemental revenue stream.
- Mobile Business: Small office space (150-350 sq ft) needed to run the business.
- Recession Proof: Started at the onset of the great recession, the business quickly grew as we offer cost saving alternatives for property managers and owners!
- Quick Ramp-Up Time: From Franchise award to open unit in 6-8 weeks
- Item 19 Summary: Portland Unit: Gross Revenue of $615,511; Net Cash Flow: $230,094. Yes – that’s 37%!
We pride ourselves in our ability to provide incredibly fast service throughout our service areas, while maintaining a friendly-family like atmosphere in our call center and on job sites. We consider our company to be a blend of old school ideals, and new age technology, resulting in a mix that offers the latest and best tech with a friendly neighborly smile.
Why The Surface Repair Industry?
- Recession Proof
- Core market is property management firms, hotels, restaurants
- Under-served market in desperate need of a higher level of service and professionalism
Surface Experts is an all-inclusive damage repair service provider. We encompass damage repair services for surfaces like Floor, Wood, Counter-top, Stainless Steal, Gas Cook-top, Tub … Almost Everything!
- Most repairs are simple and small, yet our competition focuses on complete resurfacing. Our objective is a happy customer and a long-term relationship, whereas the competition wants one-off revenue and to completely repaint a bathtub or countertop.
- Our typical repair requires only 1 to 2 tablespoons of product so our technicians can carry their entire set of tools and equipment in a small vehicle. Our competition requires large spray equipment and heavy machinery. Most notable to customers is that when they spray a tub, they will shoot a pint or two of product and the smell is so strong that they can’t occupy a location for 2+ days while it airs out. Our approach is clean and free of odors in less than two hours.
- Our solution is usually under $100 and takes less than an hour to complete. On the flip-side, completely resurfaced bathtub will be fully sanded, prepped, then coated for over $500. A mediocre resurfacing job will skip sanding and prep, won’t be warrantied and will be about $200. What ends up happening inevitably with our competitor’s approach is the finish starts to peel and it looks horrible in just a few months.
Over 80% of our business is B2B Commercial Service. We save them time and their owners lots of money. Instead of having a unit out for an entire day or more to replace a damaged floor, Surface Experts can repair that gouge, cut or scratch in the vinyl or wood floors.
- Builders & Project Managers: When the final punch list is made and no one knows who caused the scratch, chip or crack in the tub, they do know they can call Surface Experts. With a quick response time and turn around, we can make lasting and beautiful repairs that help builders get their homes to market faster and looking great!
- Hotels & Chief Engineers: With constant damage to wood furniture, tile, tubs and other surfaces, most hotel maintenance staff don’t have the time or personnel to touch up every nick and scratch. The hotel lobby is the first impression to guests and consequently the highest traffic area in the hotel. We repair damage to front desks, wall wood paneling, flooring and furniture.
- Moving Companies & Home Owners: Everyone has some damage in their home and usually it’s not that large. Moving companies are constantly damaging furniture and other belonging, whether in packing or transport, so when they can have chips or scratches in furniture taken care of, it is a huge relief to help their customers get back to life as usual.
Our Ideal Franchisee
- The business professional looking for a mobile, low employee headcount business model!
- Networking, relationship building skills
- Business management skills.
Ready to join the experts and renovate your future?
PLEASE REQUEST INFORMATION TODAY TO LEARN MORE AND GET IN TOUCH WITH SURFACE EXPERTS!