Sylvan Learning - Education Franchise
A proven business model that provides the most advanced and innovative approach to supplemental education in the industry.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $24,000
- Total Investment: $70,980 - $159,890
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the US
Sylvan Learning has been the industry leader for 30 years with a proven business model that provides the most advanced and innovative approach to supplemental education in the industry.
Sylvan Learning assists students from ages 4.5 up through college with a sizable program mix and modular curriculum that allows franchisees to deliver services through parent pay and institutional contract opportunities.
The program mix includes both remedial and enrichment services delivering relevant content to students spanning from Reading, Writing, Math, Homework Help, and Study Skills to Coding, Robotics, Engineering, and Science in a relevant way through the majority of programs delivered on a digital teaching platform called SylvanSync. Come join the market leader today!
How Much Does A Sylvan Learning Franchise Cost?
- Total Investment Range: $70,980 - $159,890 depending on real estate
- Initial Franchise Fee: $24,000
- Royalty: 16% of monthly gross revenues, $32,000 min.
- Local Advertising Requirement: 8%
- Minimum Net Worth: $150,000
- Minimum Liquidity: $75,000
- New Financial Incentive: Sylvan now provides in-house financing of up to $100,000 to start their franchise. Contact us find out more information about the incentives and financial requirements
Why A Sylvan Learning Franchise?
Market Share Leader - Sylvan Learning has the highest market share of all paid tutoring brands, significantly outpacing our competitors.
- More than 750 retail locations worldwide
- More than 5,000 school relationships
- Over 30 years of great results for students
Exceptional Results - Sylvan works! Our students typically see up to two to three times more growth in their math and reading scores than other students.