TaxAssist Accountants - Financial Franchise
Build a business with strong profit potential and an asset value to realize upon exit with TaxAssist Accountants.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
- Area Representative & franchise opportunities are available in select US states.
Build A Business With Strong Profit Potential
Founded in the UK in 1995, TaxAssist Accountants is the UK's leading accounting, tax and advisory network catering exclusively for small businesses and with franchise operations operating in Ireland and Australia is an established international brand.
In the UK, Ireland and Australia, TaxAssist Accountants have built a network of 268 Franchised Areas servicing over 86,000 small business clients and self-employed individuals from 425 locations.
The business model of a TaxAssist Accountants franchise is to provide a full range of professional accounting, tax and business advisory services to small businesses within a defined territory. The role of the franchisees is to be the principal of the practice focusing on business development, practice management and providing value added services to clients while employing a team to focus on the work.
TaxAssist is an all-year round business with the opportunity for sustainable income throughout the year and is not reliant on the challenges of seasonal peaks for income.
TaxAssist Accountants is now launching in the US and has two opportunities for accounting or finance professionals looking to build a business with strong profit potential and an asset value to realize upon exit.
The Area Representative Opportunity
The Area Representative opportunity would suit either an individual who has been working at a senior level and is looking to use their business acumen to build a scalable business, or to an accounting firm looking to go state-wide but doesn't want the costs or risks associated in operating managed offices.
The Area Representative is responsible for facilitating franchisee recruitment and will have shared responsibility with us, the franchisor for training and supporting franchisees within their assigned development area.
In return, you will receive a percentage of the franchise fee for each new franchisee within your development area, as well as a percentage of the ongoing Management Service Fees.
TaxAssist Accountants is inviting applicants from the states of Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Missouri , Oregon, Tennessee, Louisiana and Alabama.
Your Own Accounting Business
We have developed an innovative business model that allows our franchisees to focus on a lucrative market of small businesses.
The proven business model of TaxAssist Accountants is straightforward – take on hundreds of small business clients with relatively uncomplicated accounting, tax and advisory work while being based in visible, accessible and welcoming store front premises.
By servicing the needs of small businesses, subcontractors and the self-employed, as a franchisee you can focus on a group of clients who have traditionally been under serviced.
Concentrating on the needs of small business clients can offer time-management advantages and through our training and judicious use of our support functions, you can also provide first-class services to your client base.
TaxAssist Accountants franchise opportunities are initially available across New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, Louisiana and Alabama.
Six Key Reasons People Invest With TaxAssist Accountants
- Clicks and mortar model: Combining digital accountancy with trusted face-to-face advisors
- Leave corporate behind: Forget the politics and stress, work with small businesses
- Autonomy: Lead from the front and take control of your life
- Build an asset: The clients belong to you and are yours to sell on exit
- All year business: TaxAssist Accountants is not reliant on seasonal peaks for income
- R&D: The franchisor invests in researching technology and routes to market to ensure franchisees have the best in class
With TaxAssist Accountants, your business will have the marketing power of a global brand. Our lead generation service will deliver the right prospects to grow your business, while your own responsive website and AdWords campaigns will increase your visibility locally.
Our Training Academy keeps you ahead of the curve. Personalized training and technical support will be delivered when you and your team need it, to help ensure your business remains the local market leader, operating to the highest professional standards.
If you have drive, commercial acumen and you’re looking for a successful business model to achieve your goals, then get in touch to begin the process of due diligence.
- TaxAssist Accountants runs four online Discovery Sessions in four countries in the same month
- 11 February 2021
- Leading tax and accounting franchise opportunity promoted in the UK, Canada, USA and Australia as expansion continues apace. In a first for the established small business accounting franchise, TaxAssist Accountants held multiple Discovery Sessions in the same month across the globe, as it continue...
- TaxAssist Accountants to launch in Canada
- 14 January 2021
- Leading business process outsourcing company QX Global Group has been awarded the Master Franchise rights for Canada. TaxAssist Accountants, the UK’s largest network of small business specialist accountants, and leading tax and accounting franchise, is now launching in Canada. This is following s...
- The TaxAssist Group wins Business of the Year at the Norfolk Business Awards
- 26 November 2020
- The Business of the Year award is a prestigious category, with the judges selecting just four finalists from all of the awards entrants. The TaxAssist Group has triumphed at the Norfolk Business Awards 2020, a year that has seen its accountants and Support Centre staff rise admirably to the challe...
- John Mayer celebrates 20 years of business success
- 28 September 2020
- A lot has changed since John Mayer joined TaxAssist Accountants in 2000, but he has absolutely no regrets. John Mayer, who operates his TaxAssist Accountants franchise from Weston-Super-Mare in Somerset, has recently celebrated 20 years at the helm of his flourishing practice. To congratulate ...
- New TaxAssist Accountants shop opens in Horsham
- 17 September 2020
- Alex Chidlow has opened his first shop at 33 Queens Street, Horsham.Experienced accountant Alex Chidlow has recently opened a walk-in tax and accountancy shop servicing the small business community in Horsham.Alex has almost 20 years’ accountancy experience behind him, in a variety of roles which ha...
- TaxAssist Accountants launches in the USA
- 12 May 2020
- Following successful expansion to the Republic of Ireland and Australia, the UK’s largest network of small business specialist accountants is now launching in the USA. Having proven that the TaxAssist Accountants concept can be successfully replicated in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and Austral...