TaxAssist Accountants - Financial Franchise
Join a large network of accountants providing tax, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and advisory services to small businesses.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $49,950
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Available areas
- Area Representative & franchise opportunities are available in select US states.
Stay local, work local, support local
Take control of your future by running
your own TaxAssist Accountants practice
Help your local economy thrive and take a central role in shaping your small business community. Offering much more than just tax and accounting services, you’ll become an invaluable trusted advisor to small business owners – and have a real impact on their lives and livelihoods.
At the same time as improving their lives, improve yours too by waving goodbye to long commutes, late nights and work life dominating personal life.
Work ON your business
Cheryl’s role as business owner is to lead her team and build client relationships for her practice
Manage your team
Kam & Sejal started in their first shop with one accountant and have grown their business to two shops with seven people
Enjoy the rewards
Andrew’s plan was to follow the model, build and then sell his business and pay off his mortgage – he did it
WITH TAXASSIST ACCOUNTANTS YOU WILL BE
IN BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, NOT BY YOURSELF
Our business model appeals to CPA-qualified accountants working in industry, full-time tax preparers looking to scale up their business, individuals with a strong financial services or banking background, as well as those that already own an accounting or tax practice they wish to develop as part of a global brand.
Starting your own business with TaxAssist Accountants means you will have a proven franchise model to follow, that will enable you to start earning revenue immediately after your initial training.
Everything is mapped out for you, including all you need to set up your new business, a comprehensive six-week initial course, and ongoing training and support for both you and your team of accountants and business advisors.
SIX KEY REASONS PEOPLE INVEST WITH TAXASSIST ACCOUNTANTS
CLICKS & MORTAR
Combining digital accounting with trusted advisors
BYE BYE CORPORATE
Leave the politics and stress: work with small businesses
Lead from the front, take control of your life
BUILD AN ASSET
The clients belong to you and are yours to sell on exit
Ahead of the digital revolution in accounting
Franchisees own c.40% of the franchisor
ADAPTING TO CHANGE IN 2020
In the most turbulent times the global economy has seen for decades, TaxAssist franchisees have increased their stature in their local business communities thanks to unsurpassed levels of support and communication.
When covid-19 brought small business grinding to a halt, our Support Center teams worked tirelessly to ensure franchisees continually had correct and up-to-date information to meet their clients’ requests for help.
A UNIQUE FRANCHISING RELATIONSHIP
Our ownership structure is unique within franchising. The business is part-owned by franchisees (c.40%) and new franchisees have the opportunity to not only join a successful franchise network, but also to buy a stake in the business via shares if they choose.
Through a formal shareholder voting system, this ownership structure allows franchisees to have their say on major strategic decisions affecting the Group.
SUPPORTING YOU & YOUR BUSINESS
ON YOUR JOURNEY WITH TAXASSIST ACCOUNTANTS
Your business will have the marketing power of a global brand. Our lead generation service delivers the right prospects to grow your fee bank, while your own responsive website and digital marketing campaigns increase your visibility locally.
Our Training Academy keeps you and your staff ahead of the curve. Personalized training and technical support is delivered when you and your team need it to help ensure your business remains the local market leader, operating to the highest professional standards.
FRANCHISEE & AREA REPRESENTATIVE OPPORTUNITIES
We have franchisee and Area Representative franchise opportunities available across New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, Louisiana and Alabama, Florida and Texas. Opportunities are not limited to the areas featured in the ‘featured territories’ tab.
Our Area Representative opportunity would suit either an individual who has been working at a senior level and is looking to use their business acumen to build a scalable business, or to an accounting firm looking to go state-wide but doesn't want the costs or risks associated in operating managed offices.
Along with our support and shared responsibility, you can build your own network of multiple TaxAssist Accountants franchised locations.
If you have drive, commercial acumen and you’re looking for a successful business model that is highly scalable, then get in touch and attend one of our Zoom Discovery Sessions.
Do you have:
- Drive and determination
- Commercial acumen
- Discipline to follow the model
- At least £40K to invest to start your new business
- TaxAssist USA
- <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/373420104?byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen="" />
- TaxAssist Accountants runs four online Discovery Sessions in four countries in the same month
- 11 February 2021
- Leading tax and accounting franchise opportunity promoted in the UK, Canada, USA and Australia as expansion continues apace. In a first for the established small business accounting franchise, TaxAssist Accountants held multiple Discovery Sessions in the same month across the globe, as it ...
- TaxAssist Accountants to launch in Canada
- 14 January 2021
- Leading business process outsourcing company QX Global Group has been awarded the Master Franchise rights for Canada. TaxAssist Accountants, the UK’s largest network of small business specialist accountants, and leading tax and accounting franchise, is now launching in Canada. This is ...
- The TaxAssist Group wins Business of the Year at the Norfolk Business Awards
- 26 November 2020
- The Business of the Year award is a prestigious category, with the judges selecting just four finalists from all of the awards entrants. The TaxAssist Group has triumphed at the Norfolk Business Awards 2020, a year that has seen its accountants and Support Centre staff rise admirably to ...
- John Mayer celebrates 20 years of business success
- 28 September 2020
- A lot has changed since John Mayer joined TaxAssist Accountants in 2000, but he has absolutely no regrets. John Mayer, who operates his TaxAssist Accountants franchise from Weston-Super-Mare in Somerset, has recently celebrated 20 years at the helm of his flourishing practice. To ...
- New TaxAssist Accountants shop opens in Horsham
- 17 September 2020
- Alex Chidlow has opened his first shop at 33 Queens Street, Horsham. Experienced accountant Alex Chidlow has recently opened a walk-in tax and accountancy shop servicing the small business community in Horsham. Alex has almost 20 years’ accountancy experience behind him, ...
- TaxAssist Accountants launches in the USA
- 12 May 2020
- Following successful expansion to the Republic of Ireland and Australia, the UK’s largest network of small business specialist accountants is now launching in the USA. Having proven that the TaxAssist Accountants concept can be successfully replicated in the UK, the Republic of Ireland ...