Tile Liquidators - Retail Franchise
As a Tile Liquidators franchisee, you are part of the only discount tile franchise concept in the industry.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $45,000
- Available areas
- Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Wyoming.
Highlights Of Our Franchise System
· Your customers are “cash and carry”, which means better cash flow for you.
· Our products are simple and don’t spoil. What you don’t sell this month you can sell next.
· Small staff requirements (usually only 1-2 employees per location)
· Low fixed overhead
· Customer base
o House Flippers
o Commercial Projects
· Minimal inventory requirements.
· Ongoing operational support
· Initial training in Northern California, and at your location.
· Ongoing sales and marketing support
· National Conferences with all franchisees to share best practices
· Advertising Co-op to pool resources
We're looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have strong sales, customer service, marketing, and/or management experience. A person who can build relationships, is a self starter, and who has the motivation to be the best in the industry! You must have a minimum of $45k in liquid capital.
Interested in learning more & joining our team? Fill out the form today!
Tile Liquidators is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Wyoming.