UCMAS - Education Franchise
Be part of a business that will make a difference to your life and to the life of kids in your community.
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Liquid Capital: $40,000
- Available areas
- Washington, US
Join The UCMAS Team And Help Kids Discover The Genius Within!
With over 2.5+ million children trained worldwide, our UCMAS Learning Centres serve a real need – to boost child development and brainpower in kids aged 4 to 13 by offering Mental Math and Abacus training.
In North America, UCMAS started its operations in 2004 in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), Canada and now has expanded into the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia. We currently have 75+ franchise locations in North America and have trained over 25,000 students.
We are very excited that we are now licensed to operate in most of the states in the USA and we are currently operating successfully out of 4 states in USA. Our goal is to continue to expand by providing this valuable child development program by having a local UCMAS Centre in every community across North America.
Going into business is less risky and is often more rewarding with a Franchise system. A staggering number of new businesses fail in the first three years – due to a lack of understanding of the product, the market and an overall deficiency in brand awareness and business systems.
Increasingly, franchising has become an appealing choice for new entrepreneurs to get into business, as it counteracts some of those pitfalls by combining proven business structures with the strength of a marketing brand. At UCMAS, our franchise support network helps franchisees reach their personal and business goals with a completely organized system including both business processes and educational curriculum.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Join the UCMAS Franchise Network:
- Low initial investment
- Low operating expenses
- Previous education industry experience is not required
- Work full or part-time
- Strong demand for child development programs in a growing industry
- Limited direct competition
- An easy-to-operate system
- An established and proprietary program and educational methodology
- proven business model to maximize your centre’s revenue potential
- A committed franchisor to your success and your long-term growth
Our Ideal Candidate
UCMAS Franchises do not need a background in teaching, but must share our passion for education with the objective of creating a child-centric environment that promotes a life-long love of learning for our students.
We have found that strong candidates for franchising with UCMAS share the following traits:
- Enjoy interactions with parents, students and Course Instructors
- Skilled at marketing and business development
- Resourceful and multi-tasking individuals
- trong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid leadership and management skills
Interested? Fill out the form today!